Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Khalas - i - palyam
Wandering through the heart of Bangalore's transport district I learned a few things.
1. ALWAYS look down and walk.
2. No transport company is willing to take a package from Bangalore to Delhi, unless you're prepared to hire an entire truck.
3. Meat is plentiful in all varieties, preparations and decay (or freshness, as above).
4. There is a 90% chance of being run over by an errant driver (read bus or truck).
5. That's about it. It just seemed nicer to have 5 points.