Sunday, September 03, 2006

Fide et Labore



Ring out the battle call of duty!
Unfurl the flag of Faith and Toil!
We deem our soul's eternal beauty.
A life-long Victor's worthy spoil.
A thousand such are proudly gone before us.
To win and spread our College's renown;
'tis ours to swell with our voices the chorus
And with our deeds enrich her crown.
Chorus: Faith and Toil! Conquerless alliance
Wherein we clasp human hands unto God's!
In His control,find we true self-reliance;
My hand and God's-What'er the odds -
My hand and God's-What'er the odds -
My hand and God's
Evil's onset hold in defiance!

It was back to the good 'ol blue and white for this year's edition of Old Boys Day.

THEN

The facade might have changed since I hurtled through these corridors but the soul remains.

NOW

I've always harboured a special place in my heart for St.Joseph's Boys High School. It's where I learned true life values, humility and imbibed oodles of school spirit,like so many generations before me. It's where I grew up. It's where I met some of my dearest friends. It's where I met myself.

And then there was this.

1 comment:

duende said...

you're a sunset man